Friday, October 1, 2010

I GOT A JOB! Also: Hiatus?

From the home page of UltraCrispy.com:

"After four months of unemployment, I'll be starting a new job as a software engineer on Monday (October 4, 2010). It was a long ordeal to land this job, and in the process the company somehow managed to build up some oddly high expectations for me. To ensure I don't fuck up this golden opportunity in the midst of a shit economy, I am reserving my "free" time to work at getting ahead in the company. This probably means that UltraCrispy is going on hiatus. Maybe things will ease up after I have my three-month performance review. Or maybe the job won't be so tough. Hope to see you sooner than later."

2 comments:

illflux said...

Congrats, I'm happy for you! But sad for myself since there will be even fewer comics than usual :o(

Crispy said...

Thanks for the kind words. It's only been 4 days of work and already I'm going crazy from not being able to draw. I'll have to figure something out.